Banana Cookies (18-24 Bites)
- 3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1 1/2c Oats (Blend until it becomes close to a flour consistency)
- 1/2c Nuts ( I used pecans/walnuts - blend until it becomes close to a flour consistency)
- 1/4c Coconut Oil
- 1/2c of Dark Chocolate Chips (Chopped or mini)
- 1 tbsp of Spectrum Decadent Blend (Chia, Flax, Chocolate, Coconut)
- 1/2tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients listed above and bake on a parchment sheet or nonstick mat.
- Bake for 9-11minutes, you can let them cool or just eat them right away like I did. Cool the cookies before storing so they don't get soggy.
- Place the cookies in an airtight container and keep in the fridge, they should last about 3-4 days.