Pancetta and Balsamic Roasted Vegetable Pasta (Serves 6)
Cook Time: 1hr
- 1lb Orecchiette Pasta
- 6 thick slices Pancetta, Cubed
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, Sliced
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Small Eggplant
- 2 Squash (I used Patty Pan and Yellow Squash)
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, Ends Removed and Cut
- 2tbsp Aged Balsamic (or Reduced Balsamic)
- Salt and Pepper (To taste)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees, heat cookie sheets at this time as well. Add sliced vegetables and garlic to the lined cookie sheets and lightly drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Vegetables will cook for about 25mins, rotate pans halfway through.
- Prepare the pasta al dente, I like to add some olive oil and salt to the water. Once it's cooke dto your liking, drain and set aside.
- In a large pan fry your pancetta and reduce heat to low/simmer. Once vegetables are done, add them to the pan with pancetta and mix in balsamic reduction or aged balsamic. Finally, add the pasta and mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Top with parmesan and chives and serve! Hope you enjoy!