Angry Orchard Pork Tenderloin (Serves 6)
Time: 5hrs Cook and Prep
- 2.5-3lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 2tbsp Champagne Mustard
- 1-2 sprigs of Rosemary
- 1 Bottle Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- 2 Apples, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 4-5 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 1/2tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2tsp Pepper
- 14-20oz Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- Mix together chicken stock, Angry Orchard cider, and champagne mustard.
- Mix together salt and pepper and rub onto pork. In a high heated pan, drizzle oil and sear the pork.
- Once pork is seared add liquid mixture and the rosemary, garlic, apple, and onions.
- Now cover the lid, reduce the heat to low, and walk away for 4-5hrs.
- Once the pork is ready, pull it out onto a platter along with the apples and onions. Bring the liquid to a boil for about 15-25mins, stirring often and let it reduce into a thickened sauce to top the tenderloin.
*You can also try using 1 can of stock and 2 bottles of cider instead!