Paleo "Puerto Rican Beef"
- 1-1.5lb Ground Beef or Chicken
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Oil/Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 1tsp Coriander
- 1/2-1 tbsp Tumeric Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Cayenne or Crushed Chili Peppers (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 bunch of chopped kale (spinach or chard works too!)
- 6-10oz Jar of Green Olives (I've used garlic stuffed and jalapeno stuffed)
- Add oil to a medium heated pan and cook the onion and garlic. Once onions become translucent, add ground beef or chicken and crumble. Incorporate the spices into the mixture, add more as necessary.
- Reduce heat and add your kale and olives. Once the kale wilts the dish is ready to serve!
- Serve with sweet potatoes or with tomatoes, avocados, and cucumbers! Enjoy!
Benefits of Tumeric
Paleo Diet - Mark's Daily Apple
Original Recipe Link