Hope you enjoy this tropical treat as much as we did. Cheers to warm weather and sunshine!
Tropical Smoothie (Serves 2)
- 1 to 1 1/2c Pineapple (Frozen)
- 6z Coconut Yogurt, I like to use Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt
- 1 Mango
- 1 Big Handful of Spinach
- 1 Banana (Frozen)
- 1c of Milk (You can use water, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- Top with toasted coconut flakes and an umbrella
Optional: Protein powder, coconut flakes, chia seeds, flax seeds, etc.
- Place ingredients in blender and mix until your desired consistency! If you don't have frozen fruit on hand, throw in a few ice cubes to chill your smoothie. If the smoothie is too thick, just add additional liquid.