Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese (14 pieces)
- 7 slices of bacon cut in half (You can use Serrano ham, it was great but not so easy to find)
- 14 pitted Medjool Dates
- 4oz Herbed Goat Cheese
- Honey or Balsamic Reduction (Optional)
- 14 Toothpicks (Soaked in water for about 10mins)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stuff the pitted dates with goat cheese. If you can't find pitted dates, cut a slit into the dates to remove the seed and then stuff with goat cheese.
- Wrap half a slice of bacon around the date and secure with a toothpick.
- Cook in oven for about 30mins or until the bacon becomes crispy.
- If desired drizzle honey or balsamic reduction over the bites and enjoy!