Apricot Chicken (Serves 4)
Time: 1hr 15mins
- 12 Drumsticks (You can use whichever cut you'd like or have on hand)
- 12oz Apricot Preserves or Jam
- 1/2 c Dried Cherries (Optional)
- 6-7 Leaves of Sage
- Salt and Pepper
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves or 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Cayenne (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp Vinegar (White Balsamic or Apple Cider
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken down on a lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake chicken for 15mins.
- Mix together preserves, cherries, sage, and spices together in a bowl. Rub glaze onto chicken and place back in the oven for 30-35mins. If the chicken gets too dark, place foil on top to keep it from burning.