Buffalo Chicken Dip (Serves 10-12)
- Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded or Chicken Breasts (Use Crockpot Recipe with 2-3 breasts)
- 1 1/4c Hot Sauce, I used a mixture of Franks and Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 oz Package of Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4tsp or pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4tsp Garlic Powder
- 20-24oz Cream Cheese
- 1-2c Cheddar Cheese
- Place shredded chicken and sauce on low setting in crockpot or stovetop. Let chicken simmer in the sauce for about 1hour.
- Add cream cheese, spices, and ranch seasoning to the pot. You can soften and melt the cream cheese in a small pot and add if you'd like or use your spatula to smooth out the cheese.
- You can add the cheddar cheese to the crockpot and serve it from there, or do as I did and put the mixture into a small casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Set your oven to 350 degrees and allow the cheese to brown, about 10-15mins.