Raspberry and Almond Yogurt Parfait (Serves 1)
- 1/3c Raspberry, Mashed
- Slivered or chopped almonds
- 1 personal container of Greek or plain yogurt
- Mash your raspberries and set aside. Make sure you don't get any on your clothes!
- Layer your bowl/cup with the raspberries, a layer of yogurt, honey, and almonds. Repeat this step until you've used all of your ingredients!
- You can use any other fruit you want in whichever quantities you'd like! Just wanted to share an idea for an easy yogurt parfait! I personally love how the tart berries, raw almonds, and honey blend together in this parfait.
Happy Spring! Hope you're able to enjoy the outdoors without horrible allergies this season!