Dark and Stormy (This is my new favorite cocktail!)
- 1.5-3 ounces Goslings Black Seal Rum
- 8-10 ounces Ginger Beer (Flavored or Regular)
- Lime Wedges (Optional)
- Pour your rum and ginger beer over ice, stir, and enjoy! Use as much rum or ginger beer as you want, it's really up to you.
I used additional fruit and a grapefruit flavored sparkling water to add a little more citrus to the sangria. Remember you can always play around with different quantities to suit your taste!
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip (Not figure friendly...but it's soo good)
- 2 9z boxes of frozen spinach (Fully drained, liquid removed), Chopped
- 2 14z cans of artichokes, Chopped
- 1 12z Cream Cheese (Neufchatel), Softened
- 2c Mayo
- 1c Sour Cream
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 3 to 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Handful of Parmesan Cheese
- 1-2c Shredded Mozzarella
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add some oil to a pan and cook down your chopped onions and minced garlic with a dash of salt and pepper, once they are ready set them aside to cool.
- Mix together your softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, parmesan, and your cooled onion and garlic.
- Finally add your chopped spinach and artichokes and make sure it is well blended. Move the mixture into a oven safe dish (I used a 13.5x9 baker from Crate and Barrel) and top with 1-2c mozzarella cheese. Cook for about 25-30mins just to warm the dip and melt the cheese.
- Churro Cupcakes (Yes, it is as delicious as it sounds!)
The awesome cupcake recipe came from Bakingdom! Even though I used coconut oil and changed a few measurements it still turned out amazing!
- 16oz of Cream Cheese, Softened ( I used neufchatel )
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 2 1/2c Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- Mix together your cream cheese and butter in a mixer or with a hand blender.
- Add your sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. You can put it in the fridge for about 20mins if you want a thicker consistency for your frosting.
Dulce De Leche Drizzle:
- 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Salt
- Empty contents into a double broiler heated on low. Stir occasionally for about 50-60minutes, you can keep it on longer to make it thicker as well. When it's ready, remove from heat and mix until smooth.