"These are a few of my favorite things!" I had leftover La Quercia Prosciutto that was waiting to be made into a delightful brunch! I liked it so much that I've already decided to make this again on New Years Day. Hope you enjoy it too, feel free to add whatever your taste buds desire.
Baked Eggs and Spinach in Prosciutto Cups ( 4 Cups)
- Handful of Spinach
- Prosciutto (2-3 slices per cup)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- Feta Cheese (Optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Oil 4 spaces of a muffin tin/ramekin and layer the prosciutto slices into into the cups.
- Pack each cup with chopped spinach, garlic, and top with an egg. Place back in the oven for 15-17mins until eggs are baked.
- Once the cups are ready, top with cheese and serve!