On the tenth day of Christmas...I just wanted to tell you a few of the reasons why I love you so much.
1. You love me more than I even know.
2. You are one of the most caring and honest people I have ever met.
3. You are going to be an amazing father one day.
4. You work hard for our family, yourself, and for those you don't even know.
5. You are the most handsome man in the world.
6. You make me laugh.
7. You do the dishes after I spend hours in the kitchen making us a meal.
8. You make sure there are no water spots on our faucets and mirrors.
9. You're my American hero.
10. There is no one else that could've been more perfect for me.
Thank you for your unconditional love, taking care of me always, and for the life you allow me to enjoy. I'm truly thankful for the opportunity you've given me by allowing me to go back to school full time without having to worry about work. I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for making my life amazing. Though work keeps you away from home, I cherish every single minute we have together and wouldn't trade our life together for anything.