Toffee-Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
The toffee pieces make this oatmeal cookie over the top!
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 bag Heath Toffee Bits
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add oats, Heath Toffee Bits, and cranberries; mix well.
Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.