Jiffy Remix (Makes about 6 servings in an 8x8 baking dish)
- 1 Box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2-1c of Cheddar
- 2-4tbsp of Diced Jalapenos (I use a 4oz can)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3c Milk
- Grease pan with oil or butter and heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare batter as directed and add in jalapeno and cheddar to the batter.
- Pour the batter into the dish and drizzle honey across the top.
- Bake for about 15-17mins and rub butter onto the top of the cornbread once you pull it out.
- Let it sit for a few minutes, cut, and enjoy!