All I can say is that these didn't last very long! I made these as healthy as I could without losing the cookie flavor. Make these soon and enjoy them without feeling too guilty, unless you're like us and devour 3-4 at a time...I just tell myself that I could be eating something much worse.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies (15-16 Cookies)
- 3tbsp Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1/2c Brown Sugar
- 1/4c Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1/2tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2c Flour
- 1 1/2c Oats
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2-2/3c Dark Chocolate Chips
- 3-4tbsp PB Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together softened butter, sugar, and honey. Once those ingredients are well combined add your egg and honey to the bowl.
- Mix together flour, salt, peanut butter powder, and baking soda and set aside in a medium sized bowl. Add the flour mixture into the mixer in two to three batches.
- Finally use a spatula to fold in the oats and dark chocolate chips. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, place the dough onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12-14mins. Bake longer than 12mins if you like a crunchy cookie! Enjoy!