Shredded Buffalo Chicken (Serves 4-5)
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Stalks of Celery
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 1/2-2c Hot Sauce ( I used Franks and Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 26oz Unsalted Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1tbsp Butter
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and cover with broth and cayenne pepper, add a little water if your broth doesn't cover the chicken.
- Add your chopped vegetables and garlic cloves into the pot and let it cook on low for 6 hours.
- Skim off any fat from the surface and remove chicken and celery from the pot. Reserve 1c of broth to mix with hot sauce.
- Shred the chicken and place it back into the pot. Add 1tbsp butter, chicken broth, and 1-1/4c of hot sauce to the chicken and let it sit for another 30min-1hr.