Oreo Frosting (Frosts 24 Cupcakes)
- 10-12 Oreos, Crushed
- 1 Stick of Butter, Softened
- 8z Cream Cheese, Softened (I used non fat and it worked out just fine!)
- 2tbsp Cream
- 1 1/2c Powdered Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- Place your cookies in a ziploc bag and crush them slightly.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cream for about 1-2minutes.
- Add your oreos and mix until well combined. You can pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes or use a spatula.
The frosting turned out great and everyone loved it! I will eventually come up with a healthier version. Until then, enjoy!