- 3 16z Cans of Low Sodium Beans : Kidney, Garbanzo (Chick peas), and Butter Beans (or Cannellini, Great Northern)
- 1 Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2-1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3c White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2c Olive Oil
- 1/2tsp of each: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sugar, Dried Oregano, Dried Parsley, Dried Basil
- 1/4tsp Ground Thyme
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Rinse and drain all of the beans. Set aside in a medium/large mixing bowl.
- Make your Italian dressing by mixing together: oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and spices. Shake until everything is combined.
- Add your chopped vegetables to the bowl, pour on about 1/2-3/4 of the dressing and make sure salad is evenly covered (Use remaining dressing later in the week, it should last a few weeks in the fridge).
- Finally, add salt and pepper to taste. Let the flavors marry while sitting covered in the fridge prior to serving!