Made these for my healthy potluck a few weeks ago. They were delicious! I loved this dipping sauce with the asparagus, it was creamy and refreshing. Enjoy!
Asparagus Fries (Serves 7-8)
Time: 30-45mins Prep and Bake
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 1/2c Panko
- 2 Eggs, Lighten beaten to create an egg wash
- 3/4c Flour
- 1/2tsp : Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt
- 2-3tsp Grated Parmesean
Avocado Yogurt Dip
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2c Plain Yogurt
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3-5 Roasted Garlic Cloves ( Drizzle cloves with olive oil and roast until tender)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Herbs (Optional)
- Cut and trim asparagus. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together your spices and add panko mixture.
- Roll your asparagus in flour, dip in egg, and roll in panko mixture.
- Place your asparagus on a baking rack and place in oven for 15-20mins.
- To make your dip, add the ingredients into a magic bullet or food processor and pulse until everything is combined and garlic is pureed.