Roasted Veggie Quesadilla (Serves 4)
Time: 30 Mins
- Tortillas (I love using Trader Joe's Handmade Tortillas)
- Colby Jack Cheese (This is my favorite to use for cheese crisps and quesadillas)
- 2 Yellow Squash, Sliced
- 1 Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 1-2 Avocados, Pitted and Sliced
- 1 Package of Baby Bella Mushrooms, Sliced or Quartered
- 1/2tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/8tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/4tsp Coriander
- 1/4tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1-2tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together oil and spices and coat your vegetables. Add your veggies to a foil lined pan and place in the oven for about 20- 25mins. Toss the vegetables halfway through.
- For this last step you can use a pan on medium-low or a toaster oven. Add some colby jack to your tortillas and heat until cheese has melted. Add your vegetable mixture and top your quesadilla with some sliced avocado!
The roasted vegetables are perfect and have a nice hint of spice from the chipotle powder. Enjoy these as is, with a side of salsa, or even a yogurt dip!