Sorry about the photo, I promise to put a better one up when I make it again!
Rice Flour Cake (24 small pieces)
- 2c Sweet Rice Flour
- 1c Milk
- 1c Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-11/2c Dried Chopped Fruit
(Mango/Cranberries or Chocolate Chips)
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together your softened butter and sugar until it's well combined.
- Add you eggs, milk, and baking powder.
- Slowly add your flour until it creates a batter. Fold in your chocolate chips or fruit at this point.
- Add your batter to a greased 9x13 pan and bake for about 30-35mins.