Mediterranean Salad (Serves 4-6)
Time: 20 Mins
- 1/4c Red Lentils ( Cook as Directed)
- 1 15z Can Chickpea
- 1-2c Tomatoes, Chopped ( I like to use grape, cherry, or mini heirloom)
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/4-1/2c Parsley or Cilantro
- 1/2-1 Lemon Juiced (Zest Optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tsp Garlic Powder
- 1-2tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt as Needed
- Cook your lentils as directed and let them cool.
- Mix together your garbanzo beans, vegetables, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Mix together your olive oil, lemon juice/zest, red wine vinegar, and garlic powder. Pour over your salad and mix well. Serve cold or as is.
Optional Serving Suggestion:
Garlic toast and over medium egg topped with med salad for brunch!