Baked Avocado "Provençale" (1 Whole Avocado)
Time: 10mins Prep and Bake
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4c Bread Crumbs (I used a Garlic Herb - Add parsley, salt, garlic, etc. if you only have plain)
- 1-1 1/2tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2-1tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Finely Chopped
- Salt (To taste)
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Add your bread crumbs, oil, lemon juice, parsley and spices into a bowl and mix.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Add your bread crumb mixture and bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Drizzle additional olive oil and lemon juice if desired!