There's just something about Funfetti that makes me happy! It's not a fancy cake, but my husband makes sure I get one on my birthday every year.
Time: 10min Prep and 10-11min Bake
- 1 Box Funfetti Cake Mix ( I use Pilsbury)
- 1 Egg, 2 Egg Whites
- 1/3c Coconut Oil (It may be a little less because I forgot to fully measure this)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your cake mix, eggs, oil, and vanilla. It should become a soft, dough like consistency.
- You can chill for a few minutes to make it easier to roll into balls, you don't have to wait but it'll be a little stickier to work with.
- Place in oven for 10-11mins and enjoy these suckers!
Mailing your cookies? Here's how I do it. After many years of sending care packages overseas, this method has lead to soft and unbroken cookies each time! Hope this helps if you're sending a package to another state or overseas!
1. Put your cookies together as the picture above shows, and wrap them in foil.
2. Add a layer of parchment paper or plastic wrap and place a piece of bread on top. It will keep the cookies moist for your loved one! A Glad tupperware will fit about 16-20 cookies.