Banana Date Smoothie (Serves 1-2, about 16-17ounces)
- 1/3c Dates (Make sure your dates have been pitted!)
- 1 Banana, Sliced (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 4-6 Ice Cubes
- 1/4-1/2tsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8-1/4tsp Cinnamon
- Add all of your ingredients into your blender/Vitamix and start the variable from 1 and increase speed to 10.
- Blend until you achieve your desired consistency and voila, you have a fantastic date smoothie!
- Adjust the ingredients as needed, you can add some honey if you want to make it sweeter, but the dates provide plenty of sweetness in my opinion!
- Optional: Add protein powder, flax seeds, or anything else you like to typically include in your smoothies!