Cauliflower "Rice" (Serves 4-6)
Time: 30mins Cook and Prep
- 1 Cauliflower Head
- 1/2c Cilantro
- 1 Small Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 1/4tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4+ tsp Curry Powder (Optional)
- 1-2tbsp Ghee (Olive Oil, Butter)
- Add your butter or oil to a medium heated pan and brown your onions.
- While your onions are cooking, add your roughly chopped cauliflower (leaves removed) and cilantro to your food processor. Pulse until you end up with a rice like consistency.
- Add your cauliflower mix into your pan and cook for about 5mins. Finally, mix in your seasonings and salt to your liking.
Hope you enjoy!