Have a great weekend friends!
Blueberry Almond Banana Pancakes
(4-6 small pancakes)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 Heaping Tbsp of Almond Butter (I used raw almond butter)
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
- 1/2-1c Blueberries ( I used frozen ones)
- Mash the bananas, eggs, and almond butter together to form a batter consistency.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and blueberries.
- Heat a pan to medium heat. I added coconut oil to my pan to get a nice "crust" on my pancake.
- Cook each side for 2-4mins, use a large spatula and check to see that the side is golden brown before you flip.