(This photo looks a little more like FroYo, but you can always pop it back in the freezer and scoop it later)
Ice Cream (Serves 2-3)
- 2-3 Frozen Bananas ( They can be sliced and frozen or you can freeze them whole)
- 1-2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Nutella ( You can use cocoa powder instead)
Or you can skip the Nutella and mix in some chocolate chips (dark, semi, or milk) at the end
- If you used whole frozen bananas, you can thaw the peel by placing it in warm water for about 2 mins. Then you can chop and pull off the peel.
- Place the Bananas in your food processor/blender and start to mix.
- Add the Nutella and PB and continue to mix until everything is well blended! You can always mix in some chocolate chips at the end for a little extra indulgence. YUM!