Our little girl enjoying her new bone!
I love to add a little holiday to my nails, this was my take on Christmas!
OPI: Base- Big Apple Red and Glitter- Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
Southern Christmas Pot Luck with some amazing friends! I'm glad the ladies like to eat and cook as much as I do!
(Fried Chicken, Ribs, Sweet Potato Rolls with Ham, Squash Casserole, Butter Beans and Shrimp, Cheese Biscuits, and Fudge Pie)
Malt Chocolate Chip Cookies (30-36)
Time: 25mins Prep and Bake
- 2 sticks of Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 3/4c and 1 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 3/4c White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2c Flour
- 1 1/4tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2c Malted Milk Powder
- 1 Bag of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream your butter and sugars, add your vanilla, and eggs.
- Add your Malt to the mixture.
- Sift the flour with baking soda and salt.
- Slowly mix in the flour to the bowl.
- Gently fold in your chocolate chips.
- Make teaspoon sized balls or use a cookie scoop and space them out on the cookie sheet. They will spread a little.
- Bake for 7-10mins. Bake time is based on your oven, but mine worked best at 7-8mins, the 10mins were a little too crispy for me.
- Enjoy and save a few for Santa!