Oreo Balls (Makes about 30)
Time: 2-3hours (Prep, Cook, and Chill)
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 8z Package of Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 12z Package of White Chocolate Chips (You can use Milk Chocolate or Almond Bark)
- Sprinkles/Candy Canes (Optional)
I just got this for our wedding, I love my new food processor! It's almost as good as using a hammer.
- Finely crumble your whole Oreos in a food processor.
- Add your cream cheese and continue to mix. I do this in two batches to help the cream cheese mix evenly with the crumbs.
- Roll out walnut sized balls and lay them on parchment paper. Place the pan in the fridge or freezer for about 1hr - 1hr 30mins.
- Using a double broiler or microwave, melt your chocolate.
- Pull your Oreo Balls out of the fridge, make sure they are hard, and dip them in the chocolate.
- Put some sprinkles or candy cane bits on top of the Oreo Balls. (Optional)
- Place the Oreo Balls back onto the parchment paper and into the fridge to harden for another hour or so.
Dolls makes her appearance, sorry little one no chocolate for you!
Let these bad boys chill for longer than 1 hour if you have time. They taste better when the Oreos are completely chilled! Enjoy!