Fig and Prosciutto Bruschetta
Time: 15mins Prep and Cook
- Spoonful of Ricotta Cheese ( I used part skim)
- Figs, Sliced (About 1 per bread)
- Prosciutto (2 pieces per bruschetta)
- Truffle oil (Optional - I heart truffle oil, but my man likes this recipe without it)
- Toasted Bread
- Toast your slices of bread.
- Drizzle your bread with honey/ and or truffle oil.
- Take a spoonful of ricotta and spread it onto the toasted bread.
- Top your ricotta off with 2 slices of prosciutto and sliced figs.
It's a quick and simple treat...if you have the ingredients try it out!