Nutella Filled Crescent Rolls
Time: 7mins Prep and 12mins Cook
- Crescent Rolls
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate/Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Place the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Get creative and put your favorite fillings on and roll them up! My favorite was the nutella and bananas, my love preferred the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Place the rolled crescents into the oven for about 12 minutes and enjoy! You can let them cool, but I like to eat them while they are still hot and gooey!
P.S. If anyone can think of a "cooler" name for my man, please give some suggestions. I once called him "Prince Charming" and he asked why he couldn't have a cool name like Marlboro Man, PW's husband.