Devils Food Cake Cookies
Time: 10mins Prep and 10-11mins Cook
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2c Oil
- 1/2c Chocolate Chips and 1/2c of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1tbsp Water or Coffee
- 1 Devils Food Cake Mix
- Add the cake mix, eggs, oil, and water/coffee to a bowl and mix.
- Add the chips into the batter and mix in.
- Place the batter into the fridge for about 10-15 mins (Optional).
- Preheat oven to 350 and roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-11 mins and cool the cookies.
Be careful not to over bake these cookies! Your cookies will not have the white spots that mine do, this was the first time that I used the Duncan Hines batter and it has little powdered sugar balls that I couldn't completely break. Enjoy these bad boys!