Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Makes 30)
Time: 20min Prep and 25min Cook
- 30 Toothpicks (Soaked in Water)
- 15 Jalapenos
- 15 Slices of Bacon
- 12z Cream Cheese
- 1c Cheese Shredded
Optional: Fresh herbs, maybe some cilantro?
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Mix your cream cheese and shredded cheese and put aside.
- Slice your jalapenos in half length-wise and remove seeds. I like to use plastic gloves when I do this step, because I would probably rub my eye on accident afterwards...
- Slice your bacon in half.
- Put your cheese mixture into the jalapeno and wrap it with a half slice of bacon. Use a toothpick to secure the poppers.
- Place these babies in the oven and wait patiently...