I made these rosemary and lemon potatoes as a side for our grilled steaks the other night and loved them. This was an easy and delicious side, the lemon and rosemary added a nice fresh flavor to the potatoes.
Rosemary and Lemon Potatoes (Serves 5)
Time: 10mins Prep and 45-50mins Cook
- Potatoes - I used 4 giant red potatoes that I bought from the farmers market, which probably equates to about 8-10 small red potatoes.
- 2-3 Tbsp of Fresh or Dry Rosemary (not pictured...but very important!)
- 1 Lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set your oven to 375 while you prep your side.
- Chop your potatoes into fourths for quicker and even cooking.
- Toss with olive oil and add the rosemary and juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Pour your mixture onto a baking sheet and top the potatoes with a few thin slices of lemon.
- After 20 minutes of bake time, gently toss the potatoes and let them bake for another 20-25 minutes.
Once they're ready let them cool for a few minutes and serve!