I'm pretty sure that peanut butter and chocolate are soul mates. Why else would they be so perfect together? This recipe was actually made for my love by his mother during his childhood. Making Peanut Butter Ba Bas are a way that I love to remember Sally in our house. Hope you guys find as much delight in these blissful bites as we do!
Peanut Butter Ba Bas (Makes 25-30 Bites)
- 1 stick of Butter
- 2c of Powdered Sugar
- 2c Rice Krispie Cereal
- 1 1/4c Peanut Butter ( I eyeball this so it could be close to 1 1/2)
- 1 bag of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Pour your melted butter, powdered sugar, and peanut butter into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cereal to the bowl and create a cookie dough type texture. Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes (they'll be easier to work with).
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or a double broiler while mixture is chilling.
- Once the mixture is ready, roll them into balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Dip the Ba Bas into the melted chocolate and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Place the Ba Bas in the fridge for 1-2hrs before serving and store chilled.
Enjoy and try to share a few!
If you had a sous chef in the kitchen like I did, be sure to share the wealth!