Easiest Chicken Burrito Ever (Serves 4)
Ingredients: Whole Rotisserie Chicken, Cilantro, S&P, Garlic Powder, Corn or Flour Tortillas for serving
- Remove the skin and shred the chicken.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chopped cilantro to your liking.
- Finally, If you have a little kitchen helper like I usually do, tip them for their assistance!
Time: 7mins Prep and 15mins Cook
Ingredients: 16-26.5z Can of Black Beans, Cilantro, Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, S&P, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Lime Juice, Olive Oil
- Drain and rinse your black beans and set aside.
- Chop about 1/2-1C of cilantro (depends on personal liking for cilantro).
- Chop 1/4-1/2 onion.
- Cut your jalapeno in half, remove seeds and dice (Use seeds for extra heat).
- To a medium heated pan pour a few tbsp of olive oil and add the onion, peppers and jalapeno (4-5mins).
- Once the onions become translucent add your beans and slightly reduce heat (3-5mins).
- Add 1/2 tsp oregano, 1tsp cumin, a few dashes of garlic powder, and finally salt and pepper to taste.
- After adjusting flavors to your liking, add the cup of cilantro and some lime juice.